Best Double Stroller for Infant and Toddler reviews and Guides 2017
To most people, shopping for a best double stroller can feel almost the same like shopping for a car. It gets even worse when you involve two infants. The good thing is that you can always find a stroller that meets your needs. You just have to be patient and extensive in your search.
Among the five featured double strollers in this comprehensive list, the BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller, Orange surely beats them all. It brings with it an array of features such as multi-position, adjustable canopies and reclining seats, a number of adjustment and storage options, easy to hold frame etc that all ensure life with your kids while on the outside is characterized by any form of stress. If you have been looking for the best double stroller, then there is no doubt that the BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller, Orange is the best in the market right now.
Top 10 Double stroller on the current market
Table of contents
- 1 Top 10 Double stroller on the current market
- 2 How to Choose the Best Double Stroller
- 3 Recommended Best Double Stroller on the Current Market
- 3.1 BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller, Orange
- 3.2 Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller, Carbon
- 3.3 Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller
- 3.4 Graco DuoGlider Click Connect Stroller, Glacier
- 3.5 Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller, Elixer
- 4 Final Verdict
- 5 Related Aricles
How to Choose the Best Double Stroller
The performance metrics of your prospective stroller ought to be an important consideration you need to make. How does it function? Is it easy to use? These are some of the million dollar questions you should ask yourself. Sorting through the different strollers in the market by their general functions and performance will help you know whether any of them is the right one to settle for. Such information helps you narrow down the field and eventually finding the winner for you and your family. Never be in a hurry, always take your time in order to settle for the best.
Different strollers have different seating arrangements. Some have seats that are positioned adjacent to one another. If you opt for this kind of a stroller, the advantage you’ll enjoy is the fact that passengers usually have similar view of life, storage options, as well as comfort options. Neither of the passengers has to compromise or even suffer from fewer options. What is more is that many of the side-by-side options are very easy to fold. Actually, most of them normally have a one-hand fold. However, the folded ones usually boast larger size. The downside is the fact that picking them up might be difficult because of their wider shape.
How many wheels
Another consideration you have to make has to do with the number of wheels a stroller brings with it. For instance, some feature 3 wheels while others have four wheels. Some number of wheels normally equate to a very high score in terms of maneuverability while others perform dismally for sure. Strollers with a set of four wheels are normally more stable compared to those with fewer. The same can also be said of those with one wheel at the front and two wheels at the back. They also tend to be somewhat stable.
What is for sure is that it can be quite challenging for a stroller made of more than two kids to be versatile. For sure, at times even having a stroller with two seats can turn out to be such a tall order. However, when looking for the best double stroller, you need to put your needs first. After that, you can then bring in the versatility aspect. You should also balance versatility with performance, price, and style. That way, you’ll be able to settle for a stroller that is all around.
Which features does your prospective stroller bring with it? This is a no brainer. You need to choose one that boasts an array of features to make your work easy. For instance, settle for stroller that has a tray at its bottom. Such a feature allows you to house all the baby items without any stress. From food to towels, toys to diapers or even a drinking up, you can put anything you want in the tray. Look for features that will accommodate all your needs and go for a stroller with such features.
Recommended Best Double Stroller on the Current Market
BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller, Orange
The Revolution SE Duallie brings with it the latest innovative features to offer the best sport experience. Whether you are jogging around tight corners, zipping through congested areas or taking your jog along the beach, this stroller features great attributes to ensure your time on the outdoors are memorable and stress-free. It has a revolutionary swiveling front wheel for increased stability when you’re jogging.
The stroller has a lightweight and easy fold design meaning that it will always be ready to roll, go, or stow. Wherever life takes you doesn’t matter. Are you a caregiver or parent with multiple children? If yes, then the Revolution SE Duallie is the best stroller to settle for. Its frame will surely provide utmost comfort and convenience to both you and your kids.
Additional features such as multi-position, adjustable canopies and reclining seats will make your life with the stroller a walk in the park. For easy maneuvering, the stroller features a pivoting front wheel. It has a 3-wheeled design coupled with two rear wheels that are sturdy and wide to withstand any kind of surface.
- Two step folding to easily close
- Locks forward for stability
- Both seats are adjustable and recline
- Multiple storage options to carry everything you and your children may need
- Two large canopies completely protect your children from various weather conditions
- A suspension system for an effortless and smooth ride
- An easy to hold and compact frame
- Several storage and adjustment options
- 5 years warranty
- Swiveling front wheel which allows supreme maneuvering power
- Lightweight making transportation a breeze
- Highly portable
- Stable while jogging
- Comfortable and safe for children while riding
- Convenient storage
- Complete with a 5-year warranty
- Newborn's can comfortable fit in the stroller with no safety issues
- Constructed using waterproof material
- Super easy to push even while jogging or running
- Must purchase cup holder console separately
- The footrest is not adjustable
- Barely fits through standard size
Watch This Video for more Reviews
Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller, Carbon
Anytime you want to go for jogging, as a parent, you need the best stroller the market has to offer. This stroller definitely makes your job easier. It brings with it a dual-seat stroller that can comfortably accommodate your two kids. Their weight should not be more than 50 lbs. The stroller is the perfect companion to take your two children with you on your daily activities. The fact that it is lightweight simply means that all your desires are met.
It brings with it an array of convenient features that are tailored to ensure your kids are not only safe but also comfortable. The stroller utilizes a highly durable all-terrain pneumatic rubber bicycle tires. This means that whether you are running errands within town or taking that jog along a trail, the stroller is exactly what you need. It utilizes a foot-activated rear brake for effortless and quick stopping whenever you need your hands to be free. Use it today and discover its magic!
- Reclining seats that include a five-point harness to safely secure children
- All 3 tires are all terrain rubber bicycle tires
- Includes a foot activated rear brake system
- Dual storage baskets provide support then having one large basket
- Parent tray with two individual cup holders
- Large sun shade protects children
- Front wheel can either swivel or lock into place
- Stroller can be used on multiple terrains
- Foot activated brake leaves your hands free
- Sun shade is adjustable
- Easy to open and close
- Children are comfortable and safe, plus can easily fall asleep
- Impossible to fit through standard doorways
- Has been said the tires quickly go flat
- Seats lean very closely together, almost too close
Watch this Video for more Reviews
Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller
One of the best attributes about this stroller is the fact that it brings with it a brand new and stylish grey frame as well as bigger wheels. What is more is that it has a larger 7-inch front wheel together with 9.5-inch rear wheels that make it extremely easy to maneuver than ever before. Furthermore, it features a narrow and lightweight design that enables it to fit perfectly right through any door while offering an ample room for your kids. Its width stands at 30 inches.
Therefore, there is utmost need to makes that you fold it so that it can get inside your house. The stroller’s wheels bring with them sealed bearings meaning that pushing your kids, even if they are 90 pounds, is easier that you would ever imagine. The other amazing feature about this stroller is the fact that it is extremely stable courtesy of its double front wheels. This feature is highly important especially if kids climb out and in of the stroller all by themselves.
It has a basket that’s bigger compared to any stroller basket in the market. There is no doubt about that. Furthermore, its canopy is also bigger compared to any other stroller the market has to offer as well. Every set is adjustable fully, completely independent of the other. The two-cup holders as well as two zippered pockets for snacks, wallets, and phones etc are surely important accessories the stroller boasts of.
- Both seats and footrests can each be independently reclined
- Two parent cup holders
- Two zippered compartments to store phone, wallet, etc.
- One hand fold to close flat
- Includes a bumper bar that is removable
- Front and back wheels are sealed for safety and easy maneuvering capability
- Underneath storage basket is the biggest on the market
- Oversized canopy provides complete protection
- Fits through standard sized doors
- Easy to open and close one handed
- Plenty of storage with a huge basket
- Extra large shielding canopy
- Mesh pockets on each seat for extra storage space
- Only good to be used on sidewalks and concrete, not all terrain
- Harness seems impossible to adjust
- Handlebars are short and cannot be adjusted
Watch this Video for more Reviews
Graco DuoGlider Click Connect Stroller, Glacier
What is for sure is that the Graco DuoGlider double stroller incredibly incorporates the same real time fold design as well as excellent maneuverability of its predecessor. However, this one boasts the capacity of holding or accommodating two kids. It also has a height adjustable handle and a lightweight frame. Fitting through standard doors is also very easy with this stroller.
Therefore, you shouldn’t be worried at all when it comes to that. It can accept one infant car seat with infant car seat receivers. If you are a caregiver, then you’ll most definitely appreciate the effortless access to its under-seat basket via the front leg rest.
The stroller’s supportive and padded seats bring with them a five-point harness system that has a head pad that’s highly adjustable without the need to unhook or re-thread any straps. It features extra-large canopies that have a mesh ventilation windows to enable you view your children while enjoying your smooth ride.
- Seat cushions can be removed to be cleaned
- Twelve different riding options for children
- Includes cup holders and trays
- Front swivel wheels for easy maneuvering
- One hand fold to close with lock
- Children are safely secure in a harness
- Bench lifts for easy storage basket access
- Can easily be washed
- Infant car seat can be used
- 5 point harness is adjustable
- Large storage
- Both parents and children have trays and cupholders
- Child's tray is removable.
- Two car seats can be used at one time if needed
- Not good for tall parents, non-adjustable handlebars
- When a car seat is being used, only two riding positions are available
Watch this Video for more Reviews
Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller, Elixer
Have you been looking for a stroller with multiple riding positions? If yes, then your search has surely come to an end. Your children will definitely enjoy standing or sitting as they enjoy the ride in this double stroller. They can sit in either the rear or front facing seat. The stroller can effortlessly accept two or one infant car seats. It can effortlessly accommodate kids that are up to 50 pounds each.
One of the great attributes about it is the fact that it can fold compactly for a stress-free travel and storage. It has a large storage basket as well as a foot-activated brake. Its highly unique rear-facing seat enables your older kid to ride or easily face forward on the platform. It also features a child tray that can conveniently swing away thus allowing even the older kids to enjoy an effortless access to the seat at the front. The cup holders will be handy in case you need to use them when on your jog.
- Children can sit in front, back, or even stand
- Rear seat is removable
- One hand fold makes closing simple
- Child trays and parent tray, all with cupholders
- Stroller accepts two infant car seats at once
- Multiple seating arrangements
- Plenty of storage space with large basket
- Easy and quick to collapse
- Child tray is removable if need be
- Versatile and Convenient
- Easy to maneuver
- Accommodates infants, toddlers, and small children
- Especially difficult to get in and out of the car
- Hard to push with one hand if ever needed to
- Hard to maneuver in aisles of a store as are all double strollers
Watch this Video for more Reviews
Perhaps one of the most difficult stroller buys has to do with purchasing a double stroller. They are so many in the market today. The different designs and brands to choose from doesn’t make matters any easier. Just imagine the number of options out there to make your family smile! The list is certainly endless for sure. After extensively analyzing the different best double strollers in the market today, it is true and authoritative to say that the above are the top 5 best double strollers.
They bring with them an array of features that make your time using them extremely easy. What is more is that you don’t have to break the bank to buy. Their prices are quite friendly to your pocket. If you are in the market for the best double stroller, then feel free to choose from any of the above featured ones. Check more reviews about best lightweight stroller